There are facilities for both members and non-members to book indoor courts either on a one-off or on a regular basis. The following information explains how you can make bookings and how much it costs.
- Members can book up to two weeks ahead and pay in advance or on arrival.
- Non-members can book up to 1 week ahead. Payment must be received within 48hrs of making the booking
- You are liable for payment of the full fee if you fail to show up for your booking.
- You are liable for payment of the full fee if you cancel a booking and the court cannot be re-let.
- Non-members playing with members, on courts booked by members, must each pay a £2.50 visitor’s fee.
- Indoor courts are bookable in multiples of one-hour sessions (starting on the half hour).
- Block bookings (of at least 4 weeks) may be made by members or non-members. The form is available below.
- Members may pay weekly on arrival. Non-members must pay for four weeks at the time of booking, and this payment will be set against the final four weeks of the booking. Weekly payment is still therefore due on arrival!
Methods of Payment
- Cash or cheque (made out to ‘West Bridgford Tennis Club Ltd.’).
How to book
Send us a message via our Contact page